1. Go to www.menguin.com and go to the ‘collection’ page to view all styles of our suits and tuxedos.
2. Select the suit or tuxedo you’d like to rent, then select ‘customize’ on the informational page about that style. You will then be prompted to create an account before customizing – follow these prompts and you will be taken to our design studio. When asked for your role, please select “individual renter”.
3. In the design studio, you can add/subtract different accessory items that will populate in the builder along with pricing. Once completed, hit the ‘next’ button to save your look.
4. Next, if you would like to build another look select ‘+ look’ to be taken back to the studio. If decided, hit ‘members’ to go to the next screen. This is where you can add additional individuals to your look in case you are styling for an entire group or coordinating looks. If you do not have a group to style for – skip this step and hit ‘finalize’.
5. Select ‘Place Order’ and you will be prompted to fill out your fit profile. Please fill out your profile as true as possible in order for our fitting algorithm to give you the best sizes. Save profile when complete.
6. Proceed to checkout – enter code ZWEIGHFC18 to receive 30% off your rental. Round trip shipping is included, as well as unlimited free replacements should something not fit to your liking.
7. When you receive your order (~14 days before the conference) please try everything on. If there are any issues call 844-636-4846 and we’ll send a replacement item right away.
8. After the event, use the prepaid shipping label included with your order to return all items. You have up to 3 business days following the event to return all items.