The Zweig Letter podcast: What to do when your PM quits – Mark Zweig
Every design firm has lost a good employee to the competition. It’s even tougher when the individual is a project manager overseeing and completing work on your firm’s behalf.
Mark Zweig has some great ideas about how to deal with this issue when you lose a key player on your team. The key is to confront the matter head on and create a game plan to make sure your clients don’t suffer in the process.
What do you do?
- Jump right in
- Call the client
- Gather the internal team together
- Contact every one of your subconsultants
- Build a new project schedule
- Start doing a weekly job status report if one isn’t being done currently.
Listen to the podcast for some great insight on losing a team player.
Thanks for listening!
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and we read each one.
- Subscribe below.