AEC Industry Merger & Acquisition Report (6/30/19 – 7/7/19)
- Industry leader NV5 (Hollywood, FL) acquired 91-person GeoDesign (Wilsonville, OR), a geotechnical, environmental, and geological firm with five offices in the Pacific Northwest.
Link to details
- Westwood Professional Services (Minnetonka, MN) acquired EA and environmental firm, OMNNI Associates (Appleton, WI), one of the state’s most well-known infrastructure consultants.
Link to details
- In its second deal of the week, NV5 (Hollywood, FL) acquired WHPacific (Portland, OR). The acquisition – along with the acquisition of GeoDesign – significantly expands NV5’s business in the Pacific Northwest. Link to details
- Greenman-Pedersen (GPI) (Babylon, NY) acquired MHF Design Consultants (Salem, NH), a 24-person civil engineering and surveying firm. Link to details
- Design and consulting firm Ross & Baruzzini (St. Louis, MO) acquired telecommunications consultant COMgroup (Kirkland, WA), expanding its current technology service offerings deeper into the western United States. Link to details
- ASRC Industrial Services (AIS) (Concord, CA), acquired full-service environmental remediation company Environmental Quality Management (EQM) (Cincinnati, OH). Link to details
- Leading designer HDR (Omaha, NE) acquired international engineering consultancy Hurley Palmer Flatt Group (London, UK), expanding its multidisciplinary building engineering services with 500 new staff across 10 offices. Link to details
- Bureau Veritas (Paris, France), divested its HSE business in North America to Apex Companies (Rockville, MD),a North American leader in HSE services. Link to details
- UL (Northbrook, IL), a global safety science leader, acquired Healthy Buildings International (Fairfax, VA), an indoor environmental testing and sustainability services company. Link to details
- Environmental Resources Management (ERM) (London, UK), acquired CSA Global (Perth, Australia), a firm providing expert technical and management consulting services, as well as independent corporate advice to mining and exploration companies. Link to details