M&A Activity Report (5.10.20-5.17.20)
- Prostruct Consulting (Singapore), a leading urban and infrastructure protection consulting firm specializing in security, blast consultancy and testing, has joined Surbana Jurong (Singapore). Link to Details
- ASGC (Dubai, UAE) took a 15% stake in the UK contractor, Costain (Maidenhead, UK), for roughly $30MM in an effort to expand its presence in the UK. Link to Details
- Altor (Stockholm, Sweden) signed a definitive agreement to invest in a majority stake in Eleda Infra Services Group (Stockholm, Sweden). As part of the transaction, Eleda will acquire JVAB (Järfälla, Sweden) and One Nordic (Malmö, Sweden) from Altor Fund III. Management of the respective companies will remain as significant shareholders of the combined group and continue in their respective operational management roles. Link to Details
- Collett Surveying (Brockville, Canada) was acquired by structural engineering firm, IN Engineering (Brockville, Canada), with the intention of combining the two companies’ services and streamlining their business processes. The combined entity will operate under the name IN Engineering and Surveying.
Link to Details
- Applied Research Associates (Albuquerque, NM)announced the acquisition of the Signature Management Group (Huntsville, AL), which has been developing, testing, and implementing signature management solutions and technologies for numerous federal agencies for more than a dozen years. Signature Management Group was acquired from Enterprise Ventures Corporation (Johnstown, PA).
Link to Details
- P2S (Long Beach, CA), a leading provider of professional engineering, commissioning, and construction management services, is acquiring Notkin Mechanical Engineers (Seattle, WA),expanding its presence into the Pacific Northwest. Link to Details
- VLK Architects (Fort Worth, TX) acquired Antenora Architects (Austin, TX) to build upon and expand its commercial practice throughout Texas. Link to Details
- Towill( Concord, CA), a leading provider of geomatics services and technologies in the Western U.S., acquired Cunha Engineering (Pinole, CA). The acquisition will augment and diversify Towill’s land surveying services in the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout the state of California. Link to details