Updated Prize List for the 2021 Engineering Drone Video of the Year Contest
Zweig Group’s media platform, Civil + Structural Engineer Media has announced the opening of the annual 2021 Engineering Drone Video of the Year (EDVY) Competition and a partnership with SPH Engineering’s UgCS, the leading drone control software, expanding the contest’s prize package.
Entering the contest is free and open to all. The contest is currently open now through April 30, 2021. Additional details:
- Videos must be between 1:00 – 5:00 min in length
- Contest is open to anyone who owns the rights to a drone video of original, legally obtained footage, focused on an engineering or construction project
- Three finalists will be selected by the readers of Civil + Structural Engineer between May 3rd and May 21st via online voting. The final three will be judged by a panel of industry and drone experts.
- Only three videos may be submitted per applicant
- Video submissions will be used in Civil + Structural Engineer marketing with attribution
The following prizes will be awarded:
3rd place – UgCS Pro
To submit a video: https://csengineermag.com/engineering-drone-video-contest-of-the-year-2021/
2020 Contest Winner: https://csengineermag.com/engineering-drone-video-year/