Not only did we create “The Best Firms To Work For” award competition, we also aspire to be one.
Work at Zweig Group
Zweig Group is continually seeking dynamic, talented team members with knowledge of and a passion for the AEC industry. As a diverse workforce, we celebrate different personalities and talents while supporting each other in and out of the office.
As an entrepreneurial firm, we strive to create opportunities for our team and have a “sky is the limit” philosophy toward individual professional and personal development. We want the best people in the right roles to provide exceptional service and expertise to our clients.
Plus, our firm culture is fun – we work hard and play hard! We believe in fostering an enjoyable work environment with flexible hours and a fun, creative atmosphere.
Join the Zweig Group team today! Contact Chad Coldiron at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for an open position.
Advisor, M&A Services
- We’re in high demand to provide white-glove service to buyers and sellers within our industry during this hot and volatile M&A climate. We need polished professionals who can design the go-to-market strategy, study and benchmark financial statements to help drive interest and value, and to support our clients all the way from the introduction to the closing table. If you know your industry and know how to negotiate deal structure, join our team!
- 3+ years experience within M&A; AEC M&A strongly preferred.
- Degrees are great, results are better.
- Candidates will align with our core values: remastery is our mantra; hustle is our method, grace is our way.
- We are looking for someone who can help tell the story of our research and the work we do with clients in advisory services as well as special programs such as ElevateHER. This individual must be able to create and follow brand standards, be highly organized, and be able to both create and follow schedules. Proficiency in Adobe, InDesign, keynote/powerpoint, and basic graphic design programs and principles is necessary.
- Candidate must be able to learn and use our marketing programs including but not limited to: CRM database, email sending platforms, social media channels and scheduling platforms, PR platforms, websites, and google adwords/analytics.
- Candidate must be able to do basic analysis in excel and interpret and display data.
- 3+ years marketing experience required; AEC experience strongly preferred
- Any location (US-based, Fayetteville, AR or Dallas, TX preferred)
The firm’s culture fosters new ideas, rewards dedication, and encourages collaboration. Once you’re on the Zweig Group team, it’s our goal to keep you engaged and challenged – on a defined path of professional growth and development.